Shropshire Street Cats do not disclose buyers’ information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
Data collected by this site is used to:
- a. Take and fulfil customer orders.
- b. Administer and enhance the site and service.
- c. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase due to receiving an incorrect item, damage or a fault you will need to contact us within 48 hours of receipt and you may return it to us within 14 days of purchase for a prompt refund or replacement. In the first instance please contact us either by phone 07443507526 or by email: [email protected].
Instructions for Return
- 1. Please enclose the delivery note, including your name and order number with the turned item(s) Tape the box securely using heavy-duty packing tape.
- 2. Send your returned item(s) via an insured carrier, such as Royal Mail Recorded delivery. This will be at your expense.
We cannot be responsible for lost returns.
This does not affect your statutory rights.